Buy Your Own Copy of Brand Famous Here
The Brand Famous Cover Shoot - by world famous photographer Rankin, watch the behind the scenes footage of the shoot here:
'This is a brand book like no other, and I heartily recommend it. Enjoy'
Dylan Jones, Editor-In-Chief, GQ
Make your business a house-hold name
Don’t let your business fade into the background. It’s time to STAND OUT and get seen! There are so many brands out there – in all sectors – you need yours to shine above the competition. It’s time to take your brand to the next level. And that’s what Brand Famous helps you do. Whether you want to build, renovate or just refresh your brand.
Written by Linzi Boyd, a savvy entrepreneurial brand guru whose glamorous communications agency has helped elevate some of the country’s most famous high-street, consumer brands, this book outlines a winning formula for success, from idea to execution, along with hidden branding secrets, practical tips and real life examples. Linzi maps out five stages to work through from discovering the true essence of your brand to nailing that all-important recognition.
You can use the same exact tools and processes that Linzi uses with some of the country’s most famous brands.
- Discover what tactics will actually make your business or product a desirable, recognisable brand
- Learn how to maximize ‘new school’ branding approaches for today’s consumer world
- Gain insights on common mistakes to avoid when building your brand
- Read about some of Linzi’s recent PR campaigns from top fashion and music brands
- Learn the five-step process required to achieve stand out status
'An easy-peasy step-by-step guide to achieving what all businesses need - reputation, desirability, accessibility and, of course, love' Tiffanie Darke, Editor, The Sunday Times
'Essential reading for anyone wanting to grasp the fundamentals of driving brand exposure and fame'
Simon Jobson, Global Marketing Director, Dr. Martens
grab your own copy